“The pictorial metamorphosis”, Monseigneur-Richard secondary school (Verdun) - 2022/2023
- Project name: The pictorial metamorphosis
- Participating school: Monseigneur-Richard secondary school, Verdun
- Participating group: 15 special education students in the first year of secondary school
- Project dates: November 2022 to February 2023
- Speakers: Isabelle Lapointe, Art therapist, M.A, ATPQ
- Partner: Verdun borough, proud partner of the City of Montreal’s Children’s Policy
This artistic project consisted of creating a visual metaphor for the significant transformations linked to adolescence. It thus illustrated the journey of this transformation, highlighting the internal and external resources to which young people have access to guide themselves in this evolution.