«My tree in the heart of our forest», Eurêka elementary school (Laval) - 2021/2022
- Project name: My tree in the heart of our forest
- Participating school: Eureka Elementary School, Laval
- Participating group: 16 reception class students
- Project dates: January to June 2022
- Disciplines: art therapy
- Speaker: Julie Vignola, art therapist, M.A, ATPQ
The heart of this project was the symbol of the Tree as self-representation. The various elements that are part of the child's reality and identity are explored through the different parts of the tree.
The assembly of trees, all unique, creates a forest rich in its diversity: the metaphor of a community.