«The Pictorial Metamorphosis», Saint-Henri High School (Saint-Henri) - 2021/2022
- Project name: The pictorial metamorphosis
- Participating school: Saint-Henri High School, Saint-Henri
- Participating group: 15 AMPLI class students (emotional, behavioral and language difficulties)
- Project dates: February to May 2022
- Disciplines: art therapy and illustration
- Speaker: Maria Riccardi, clinical coordinator of OBM projects, art therapist, M.A, doctoral student in psychology, ATPQ
The project proposed the creation of a series of narrative illustrations to explore the theme of metamorphosis, using the approach of illustration as pictorial language. Self-development is at the heart of adolescence where young people actively build their personal identity, their self-image, assert themselves in their opinions and values.