Welcome to La Dépannerie: your neighborhood solidarity grocery store
La Dépannerie is a low-cost grocery store, open to the public, where you can find a healthy and varied food offer.
We are open every Thursday in the Ville-Marie borough in Montreal, in Centre-Sud.
How does it work?
3 price levels = Level 1, Level 2, Level 3
- Members referred by community organizations, in a situation of food insecurity.
- Free membership card valid for 1 year from the date of registration.
- Lowest listed prices.
- Improvement of the basket with donations (depending on available stocks).
- Access to the coffee corner and all workshops/activities.
- Members affected by food insecurity, not referred by a community organization.
- Annual fee of $6 or 6 hours of volunteering to obtain their card valid for 1 year from the date of registration.
- Access to the same discounts and benefits as «Supportive» members.
«For the next one» customer
- «For the next one» customers are those who do not meet the criteria to become a member and wish to participate in the economic operation of the grocery store.
- No additional discount on products purchased (pay the displayed price).
How to help us?
- Become a volunteer for the solidarity grocery store by writing here. Several volunteer positions are available: reception, cash register, coffee counter, shelving, bulk preparation, etc.
- And don't forget to talk about La Dépannerie around you!
Why this solidarity grocery project?
An incubated project
La Dépannerie is one of 15 projects in the bio-food sector participating in the Collision program, organized by Esplanade Québec, to support us in the deployment of the grocery store.
La Dépannerie project benefited from the support of the Maison de l'innovation sociale (MIS)as part of its support process for the Civic Incubator.