« The Community Mandala », Marc-Aurèle-Fortin School (Rivière-des-Prairies) - 2021/2022
- Project name: The Community Mandala
- Participating school: Marc-Aurèle-Fortin school, Rivière-des-Prairies
- Participating group: 24 4th graders
- Project dates: October 2021 to March 2022 (6 months)
- Discipline: art therapy
- Speaker: Maria Riccardi, clinical coordinator of OBM projects, art therapist, M.A, doctoral student in psychology, ATPQ
- Speaker-assistant: Émilie Charbonneau, student in the BAC in psychology
This project represents the five community resources that young people use in their lives.
Each student created a wooden mandala representing a safe place, their community, their school, their emotions and an animal that symbolizes their strengths.